LifeChoice Pregnancy Care Center is a non-profit medical center offering pregnancy testing, limited obstetrical ultrasounds and peer counseling.
- Pregnancy Test: Our pregnancy tests are similar to home pregnancy tests in that they measure the hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the urine.
- Nurse Consultation: If you have questions, want information, or just need a listening ear, LifeChoice’s nurse is available and would love to help!
- Ultrasound: All ultrasounds are assessed by our physician.
- You Are Not Alone: What Others With Unexpected Pregnancies Experienced...
- Abortion Risks: Elective abortion carries the risk of significant complications.
- Adoption? Parenting? Which is right for you?: You are the one who should decide who can do the best job of raising your baby. Deciding whether to raise your baby or make an adoption plan can be a difficult decision, full of emotion.
- Feel like you’re the only one in the world who regrets having an abortion?: Think again..